For medical professionals
Professional education & resources
Designed especially for our medical staff physicians and other health care professionals.
Looking for a personal physician?
Visit Baptist Health Louisville’s physician directory for a list of physicians by specialty.
Professional Education/Resources Online is your source for current information about:
- Are you an affiliated or independent physician? Learn more about Baptist Health Louisville’s partnership to provide electronic health records and secure connectivity and the requirements for the federal government incentives for meaningful use initiatives at http://www.baptistdocs.com.
- What Meaningful Use Means to You
- Baptist Eastpoint is Baptist Health Louisville's outpatient services, surgery center and urgent care. Eastpoint includes an Ambulatory Surgery Center with four surgical suites and four endoscopy rooms; an Ambulatory Care Center with a 10-room Urgent Care center; Diagnostic Imaging Center with MRI and CT scans; a physical therapy center; a diagnostic cardiology center; a women’s center with digital mammography, bone density scanning, and stereotactic breast biopsy; a laboratory; a retail area; and a 100,000-square-foot medical office building.
- Baptist Medical Associates and Baptist Surgical Associates, employed physicians who serve the Jefferson, Oldham and Spencer counties in Kentucky. Learn about physician employment opportunities with Baptist Medical Associates.
- Educational Programs for Health Professionals and Staff provided by Baptist Health Louisville, including information and online registration for upcoming Continuing Education offerings for all disciplines.
- Links to Medical and Professional Societies and Health Resources on the Internet, including links to the American Medical Association, Greater Louisville Medical Society and other professional associations of interest to physicians and allied health professionals. You'll also find links to medical information resources here.
- Physicians and Medical Staff, access to the Physician Portal, Compliance Advisor, medical staff calendar, schedule of cancer conferences as well as Home Health referrals. Please note: the Physician Portal can only be accessed by physicians on Baptist Health Louisville's medical staff.