- Arthritis self-help course, a special, six-week program developed by the Arthritis Foundation for anyone suffering from arthritis as well as spouses, family members or friends.
- Babysitting classes to teach children 12 years of age and older basic child care skills.
- Body Wellness, an exercise program for mature people and those in a recuperative phase, held at the Baptist Health/Milestone Wellness Center.
- Cancer Resource Center to provide cancer patients with current information about cancer and its treatment.
- Diabetes outpatient classes are offered as evening group classes, daytime group classes or individual educational sessions. Classes review the basics of diabetes control, provide practical tools for diabetes management and improve diabetes control.
- Maternity classes and programs offering classes and special programs for the whole family, including fathers, grandparents and siblings.
- Speakers are available free of charge. While no official speakers bureau is offered, some staff members will speak to local community groups and organizations.
- Welcome to Wellness health series at the Baptist Health/Milestone Wellness Center, offering free health education and wellness programs, in addition to screenings which are open to the public. A minimal fee may be charged for some screenings. For more information, or a calendar of upcoming events, call (502) 896-3900, ext. 302.
- Weight-loss surgery seminars are available free of charge for those interested in learning more about this outpatient, minimally invasive procedure.