Introducing the Baptist Health state-wide wellness program for 2015: Healthier Together
Key programs include:
- An all-new Smoking Cessation program that features new strategies to help you stop smoking and a benefits package to support your efforts. View flier.
- Health Risk Assessments to help evaluate your overall health, identify potential health risks, and encourage lifestyle or behavior changes.
- Biometric Screenings such as blood pressure measurements, cholesterol checks and BMI (body mass index) screenings.
- Lifestyle Initiatives promoting exercise, nutrition and other educational programs aimed at supporting your physical, emotional, spiritual and financial health. View Nutrition Choices flier.
- Health Coaching, in which a health coach works one-on-one with you to offer encouragement and support when you want to make a lifestyle change to improve your health.
- Clinical Coaching/Condition Management, in which a dedicated condition manager assists in coordinating and navigating care, as well as providing educational and emotional support, for chronic illnesses.
- More to come!
Register here for the Sternberg Automotive Group
Polar Bear Grand Prix
Watch for the Healthier Together icon throughout the year to designate initiatives that promote health and well-being throughout the Baptist family.
Together, we can become a healthier, stronger Baptist.