My Health In Motion
Baptist Health Louisville's Wellness Vision is to support and promote healthy lifestyles of employees and their families to encompass mind, body and spirit. My Health in Motion seeks to create a culture of wellness that encourages and supports a healthy lifestyle by integrating activities, resources, and policies designed to enhance the health and well-being of the Baptist Health community.
My Health in Motion
Picture of the Week
Michaela Russell from BMA Urgent Care Middletown is participating in Get Moving Get Fit and won a $50 gift card from Paul's Market
Send us your picture of YOU living out My Health in Motion! Healthy food choices, being physically active, living tobacco free and making daily choices to better your health. Send your pictures to email@example.com
Please congratulate the Get Moving Get Fit winners for July!
- Michaela Russell - BMA Middletown - $50 gift card to Paul's Fruit Market
- Beth Mylor - Cardiac Cath Lab - $50 gift card to Paul's Fruit Market
- Karen Schnurr - 4 South - Fitbit Tracker
- Michelle Asbury - Cardiac Cath Lab - Fitbit Tracker
- Christine Swanson - Radiation Therapy - Fitbit Tracker
Amazing Pace Race YMCA Challenge
Enter Week 3 points here
BH La Grange Employees Only
All Participants receive a FREE week at the YMCA!
Health and Wellness Classes:
DIET FREE - Registration through Aug. 28
Healthy Solutions - Register now
Every Thursday Noon to 5PM
Recipe of the Week: