My Health In Motion
Baptist Health Louisville's Wellness Vision is to support and promote healthy lifestyles of employees and their families to encompass mind, body and spirit. My Health in Motion seeks to create a culture of wellness that encourages and supports a healthy lifestyle by integrating activities, resources, and policies designed to enhance the health and well-being of the Baptist Health community.
My Health in Motion
Picture of the Week
Natasha Burley-White is a winner in Get Moving! Get Fit
Send us your picture of YOU living out My Health in Motion! Healthy food choices, being physically active, living tobacco free and making daily choices to better your health. Send your pictures to email@example.com
to take the July survey
(available through Aug. 11)
Please congratulate the winners for June!
- Leigh Ann McClure, BHLou- Behavioral Health- $50 gift card to Trader Joe’s
- Amanda Stewart, Louisville Cardiology/BMA- $100 to Quest Outdoors
- Natasha Burley-White, PFS- 2 week trial for semi-private training at Baptist Sports Medicine
- Lisa Steele, Baptist Health Employer Solutions- Fit Bit Tracker
- Brenda Boel- Information Services, Corporate - 2 week trial for semi-private training at Baptist Sports Medicine
BH La Grange Employees Only
Registration through August 5
All Participants receive a FREE week at the YMCA!
Smoking Cessation classes - Register now
Do you have Pre-Diabetes? Register for this FREE class
Every Thursday Noon to 5PM