Mother & Baby Care
from pregnancy to parenthood
Maternity classes and answers to your baby-related questions, from pregnancy to your first days at home with your child.
At Baptist Health Louisville, we understand the ever changing needs of expectant mothers and their newborn babies. That's why our experienced team is here to guide and help you feel comfortable during this exciting time.
We offer a relaxing childbirth experience, with beautiful all-private labor and delivery rooms mixed with an enjoyable atmosphere that makes your family feel welcome.
Baptist Health Louisville offers a newly expanded Neonatal Intensive Care Unit (NICU) for babies that are born prematurely or who need a little help adjusting to their new environment. Our experienced neonatologists are available 24/7 and the NICU includes all-private rooms so that parents can care and bond with their babies.
We are your guide to advice on pregnancy, prenatal and newborn care, and your first days at home.
During Your Pregnancy
- Ask a question
- Finding a Doctor
- Healthy Recipes
- Maternity Classes
- Personal Birth Plan
- Prenatal Care and Staying Healthy
- Prenatal & Post Natal Exercise/Wellness Programs
- Special Care Pregnancies
- Your Baby's Development
- Experience your delivery at Baptist Health Louisville Video
- Kangaroo Care
- Virtual Tour of our Labor & Delivery Rooms
- Visitor Information
- What to bring to the hospital
- What to expect during labor
- What to expect at the hospital
Your New Arrival
- Baby blessings commemorative tiles
- Baby supplies you will need
- Breastfeeding support
- Find a doctor for your baby
- Our online nursery
- Taking care of your new baby
- Tips for new dads
- Tips for new siblings
You can download our Mother & Baby Care brochure.
Be sure to check out the links below for more information.