Services offered for orthopedic problems
Patients know they can look to Baptist Health Louisville as an award-winning leader in orthopedic care.
No one should have to live with joint pain or an orthopedic injury. Fortunately, you live near a leader in orthopedic care. Baptist Health Louisville is the only Kentucky hospital nationally ranked (8th in the nation) for total joint replacements. Using the latest techniques and treatments, surgeons perform more total joint replacement procedures -- such as knee and hip replacements -- at Baptist Health Louisville than any other hospital in Kentucky.
Services offered for orthopedic problems include:
- Anterior approach to hip replacement
- Inpatient care for orthopedic patients
- Preparation for total joint replacement surgery
- Computer-navigated surgery
- Minimally-invasive total joint surgery
- Comprehensive rehabilitation services for those who qualify
- Physical therapy services - acute care, rehab and outpatient
- Arthritis education
Health and medical information about orthopedic problems:
- Knee know-how for women
- Make your home safe from falls
- Protect your ankles
- Surgeries, procedures and tests
- Cirugías, procedimientos y exámenes
- In-depth reports
- Care guides
The Baptist Health Louisville Gift Shop offers colorful cast covers, arm slings, and crutch pads.
For more information about orthopedic services at Baptist Health Louisville, or for physician referral, call the Baptist Health Information Center at (502) 897-8131.