For the workplace
Baptist Health Louisville offers your business an Employee Assistance Program (EAP), and BaptistWorx offers a full range of occupational health and wellness services.
Our hospital-based occupational health services include:
- Chemical dependency treatment and education, including confidential assessments, outpatient and intensive outpatient programs and continuing care;
- An Employee Assistance Program, one of the most effective ways to deal with alcohol/drug problems and emotional problems that affect productivity in the workplace.
Baptist Health Network
Baptist Health Network is partnering with employers to provide affordable, quality healthcare that's easy for employees to access. Through a customized, innovative healthcare solution that aligns employees' goals with those of the employer, Baptist Health Network helps employees and their company's leadership "feel better" about their healthcare. With a common goal of choosing the best care at the best price, employees and employers alike can embrace a healthcare plan that puts their needs first.
Baptist Health Louisville is also affiliated with BaptistWorx®, which provides comprehensive occupational health and wellness services in Bluegrass Industrial Park, on Fern Valley Road and in the Riverport area in Louisville. Services available through BaptistWorx include:
- On-site worker's compensation injury treatment;
- Injury care coordination;
- Physical therapy and work hardening;
- Substance abuse screenings;
- Physical evaluation program; and
- Medical surveillance programs.
For more information about BaptistWorx, visit its website or call (502) 267-6292 (Bluegrass Industrial Park), (502) 964-4889 (Fern Valley Road) or (502) 935-9970 (Riverport).